Sunday, May 2, 2010

In Memory Steve Lovett, BHS 1978

From Lisa Lovett BHS 1976 on the death of of her brother.

For those of you who have not heard, my brother, Steve Lovett, BHS 1978 passed away Thursday evening April 15, 2010 of a heart attack at his home in Burbank. I will be having a memorial for him in a few weeks. Thank you everyone for all of your love and support. I am in NYC with family and my dear friend, Gina Leslie. Steven turned 50 years old January 26, 2010.

A friend and fellow classmate Paul J. Salerno, Rest in peace Steve Lovett BHS class of 78. Such a wonderful man and gifted musician. You will be sorely missed my brother.





2 comments:

Lisa said...

Thank you, Linda for posting this. I will be having a "Celebration of Steve's Life" at my home in Los Osos on Saturday, June 12, 2010. Anyone may contact me for more info.
Thank you,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Our family could not afford to have an obituary published anywhere. I find that appaling. The cheapest for just an announcement was $200-$400 dollars.
It took 6 months to get a final cause of death. The first death certificates said under "cause of death": Pending Investigation. I received an email from the LA County coroner telling me that Steven's cause of death was: Arterialsclerotic Cardiovascular Disease Natural. He was only 50 years old.Thank you again for posting what you did.Everything that everyone wrote about him last April were on Paul Salerno's FB page. FB shut that page down and in so doing, I lost all of the messages before I could copy them.