Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Mrs. Linda Braun - BHS Foods Teacher

Linda Gelber Braun Hyman



Mrs. Braun in the 1967 yearbook and
she had taught at BHS for 3 years.

Yesterday I attended the Senior Bulldog Luncheon at the Burbank Elks and who should show up but my old foods teacher Mrs. Linda Braun. I will always remember that first day of class as Linda asked me if I had an older sister named Sandy Mustion and I said yes. Mrs. Braun then said that she graduated from Burbank High with my sister in 1959. My Brother-in-law Larry Wessel aslo graduated with her in 1959. In high school she was Linda Gelber, but as our teacher in the late 60's she was married and was Mrs. Braun, but now she is Mrs. Hyman. She resides in Tarzana and fellow classmate Vicki Abdo BHS 59 said she also lived in Tarzana and as it turns out they live around the corner not far from each other and Linda told Vicki that she probably walks in front of her house almost everyday.


No comments: