Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Big Fat Mess?

After running into my Burbank High Foods teacher Mrs. Linda Braun now Hyman at the Senior Bulldog Luncheon a couple of weeks ago, it got me thinking of my foods class memories. I hated cooking and hated written tests and as always failed them.

I remember this one written test that I took and I answered all the questions that I knew and then answered the ones that I thought I knew first. I saved the ones I didn't know at all until last. I got to this one question and it had something to do with if you melted the cheese and mixed this with that and poured this into that and added more melted cheese "What would you have"? Well by the time I read the question it sounded like one big fat mess and so that is what I put down for my answer. Shortly after that the bell rang and I turned in the test with still a few questions unanswered.

Well the next day I got my test results back and of course they were not too good. I think I got a low D and it listed how many points I got. I started reading which answers I got right and when I came to my answer "A Big Fat Mess" and low and behold I got one point for that answer. I laughed so hard, it made my day and who cared about my grade of a low D.

No comments: