Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Burbank High Students need our help!

Hi Everyone,

Please read this email from the "bottom up". It is from Christine Krohn, former AP of Burbank High and current Principal of Burbank Community Day School.

I am forwarding this to all of you, because you are some of the best "detectives" I know...

Christine and her students need to borrow a picture of a BHS Baseball Team from the 1950's for a school project. Christine will personally guarantee the safety of the photo. Apparently, they need an actual photo and not one from a Ceralbus.

Hopefully, one of you can help (perhaps, you have older siblings who went to BHS and played baseball in the '50's...) If you can assist in this matter, please let me know right away.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Pam Zipfel Kirkwood '64

*****
Hi Christine,

I will forward your request to several contacts I have and see what we can come up with. It could take a bit of time...How soon is this picture needed?

I am assuming that you want an actual photo, not a picture that is in a 1950's Ceralbus, because Burbank High has all the yearbooks from every year.

I will be in touch...

Sincerely,

Pam Zipfel Kirkwood BHS '64
Senior Bulldog Secretary
--- On Tue, 4/6/10, Chris Krohn wrote:
From: Chris Krohn
ChrisKrohn@burbankusd.org

Subject: To:

Pamkirkwood@yahoo.comDate: Tuesday, April 6, 2010, 8:52 PM

Hi PamMy name is Christine Krohn, the Principal at Burbank Community Day School and would like to ask the Senior Bulldogs a favor. We are looking for a team picture of a baseball team from Burbank High School in the 1950's. My students are doing a short film and need the picture for a few days. I was an assistant principal at Burbank High School for 21 years and work with several of your Senior Bulldogs, but have no way of getting a hold of any of them. I would guarantee the safety of the picture. If you can help, please contact me at (818) 558-4693.Thank you for your consideration in this matter.Sincerely Yours,Christine KrohnPrincipal Burbank Community Day School.

No comments: