Tuesday, February 10, 2009

High Speed Car Pursuit Ends In A Crash









A high speed car pursuit of a red car by Burbank police which was being followed by news media on TV ended when the driver lost control and crashed into a parked truck which then rear ended a parked white van in front of the truck. The driver got out and the Burbank police captured him. This was at the corner of Jeffries Ave and Hollywood Way, a half block from my house.

If this had happened 30 miniutes before I could have been hit as I had just got off the Burbank Bus which drops me off at Jeffries and Hollywood Way, as I was returning from the North Hollywood Red Line as I had jury duty in downtown L.A. I ran and grabbed my camera and ran down to the corner and took a few pictures, but the quality is poor.




















No comments: