Friday, March 5, 2010

De Forrest "Dick" Young BHS 63 Passes Away


I received this email from Pam Kirkwood and finally got around to posting it!

Sad news from Pam Kirkwood (BHS '64)... Here is more on the passing of De Forrest "Dick" Young BHS '63...I received this from Hugh Cannon '63...If you click on Dick's sons' blog link, there is a very nice obituary about him and some pictures...Pam

Hi Pam! I have sad news. I don't know whether you heard that DeForrest ("Dick") Young ('63) died a few days ago of kidney failure, associated with acute diabetes. He was a dear friend to many of us. The word has gotten around to many of Dick’s Mormon friends through their network, but I'm sure there are a lot of others who remember him fondly and haven't heard. I was thinking may some of our Burbank "Loopers" would want to know. His son posted a blog with pictures and a memorium here.

No comments: